Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The voice from my heart

There are so many things which i need to express but i couldnt post to the public. Frustration and worries are overwhelming me, i havent feel so in such a long time. Just one call from home, to make the tsunami of mix feelings to intrude the coastal of my mind. Perhaps the way im doing this thing isnt the way God allows it to be, therefore, there will be the path of burning charcoal to walk across which is the challenge to accept or the price to pay. I do not feel homesick, because the place i am now feels more like home. I cant stop shaking my head when i see how people live their life. It's not that i lead a better life than anyone else, but im really thankful and grateful to have found the right guidance to live my life. I really want to help these people, and hopefully i can. I have to be convincing enough to convince other people and clear their doubts. God, please give me strength!

No comments: