Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nothing but self hatred

I've read from somewhere saying that University is the turning point of your life. Is my life going to turn bad at this point? Should i check within myself before i throw the blames at other people? Stupid me.

The things which can makes me feel better is making me feeling worse. Window shopping, seeing nice stuff, buying things, going out, spending money on transportation, money is getting lesser, less shopping, less going out, less happiness. Perhaps i should find a new recreation activity, a new hobby, a hobby which require no spending, a hobby which is beneficial for physical and mental health. I know im thinking this way because i have been sitting in the room for hours, raining makes me even gloomy. Favourite sport isnt helping me much because of the people. I dont know what to do?

Should i just pray and hope for things to get better?

No comments: